posted May 15, 2012 23:13:22 by email@example.com
yes, you're done reading! last 2 questions to do (at least for this assignment)
sschrottner344 said May 16, 2012 04:31:01
15. The Queen accidentally drinks the poisoned wine.
17. Hamlet finally kills Claudius and avenges his father.
tkostiuk372 said May 16, 2012 18:52:36
19. Horation attempts to kill himself, but Hamlet told him that he cannot because he must live so he can tell Hamlet's story. He is the only one that knows the truth.
5. I think it's ironic because they are in such a sad environment, yet they are joking around and the grave-digger is singing.
ejones193 said May 16, 2012 19:03:14
10. Hamlet rewrote the orders in the commission letters that Claudius had sent with him.
13. Hamlet is eager to start the fencing match. He says "I embrace it freely... Give us the foils. Come on." This shows that he's ready to fight Laertes
bbermiller488 said May 16, 2012 22:17:53
11. He has become a man that stands up for his own causes. He is now a 'kingly' man. He will fight for what he believes is right and no one will stand in his way.
16. Hamlet is cut by the poison blade of Laertes foil.
cjules986 said May 16, 2012 23:27:59
1. The clowns are implying that if a member of a rich family drowns them self, they get a christian burial, but if a peasant drowns them self, they don't.
18. Horatio tries to kill himself by drinking the poison.
thill111 said May 17, 2012 04:10:40
2) Ophelia's burial caused many comments because technically someone who has committed suicide should not have received a proper christian burial, but because she was higher in social status she did anyways. It was also done very hastily and quietly.
20) Hamlets final act is to appoint Fortinbras as the new king.
emcmillan802 said May 21, 2012 19:29:22
3. The reason given is because of her father's status. A higher social status, polonius was claudius' advisor.
9. I think when Laertes jumps into the grave after Ophelia is what angers Hamlet.